The course includes a three-course menu that is prepared together with Aki Hiltunen, one of the best Chefs in the region as well as an official European Region of Gastronomy Ambassador in Kuopio.
As a chef, Aki is inspired by the principle of making food from genuine raw ingredients, largely by hand. Come and learn about the pure, fresh and local produce, and how to prepare them to a delicious 3-course menu!
The course can take place at a location of your choice: one's own home, party location, garden, forest, summer house or even outside by a campfire. The menu is always planned to fit exactly your group's wishes.
”The basis of my cooking is to make full use of the ingredients. All parts of the vegetables, including the leaves - game and fish bones for bone broth. Food preparation cannot be taken for granted. In this region, we can enjoy amazing freshness of ingredients - and you cannot ask more than that.” – Aki Hiltunen | VS Ravintolat, ERG Food Ambassador. Get inspired: https://youtu.be/SlezJcyms-E
- Duration: The course lasts about 3½ hours.
- Location: Of your choice
- Group size: 6-10 people.
- Availability: Bookable in advance.
- Guide languages: Finnish, English
- Price: €70/person.
- Included in the price: Guidance, three-course menu, non-alcoholic drinks with the meal, equipment and aprons needed for food preparation.
- Where you can book: Aki Hiltunen +358-44-744 1402 or firstname.lastname@example.org