Local Tastings features alcoholic drinks produced by the Lignell & Piispanen distillery and winery in Kuopio. At the same time, you'll hear how berry liqueur and other high-quality Finnish alcoholic drinks are made. The tastings are held in the magnificent Koivumäki Manor, which is still owned by the descendants of Gustav Ranin, who founded the distillery in 1852.
- Duration: Approx. 2 hours.
- Location and starting point: Koivumäki Manor, Koivumäenkuja 18, 70800 Kuopio
- Group size: 10-45 people.
- Availability: Group bookings available all year round.
- Guide languages: Finnish, English
- Price: €45/person incl. VAT.
- Included in the price: Guided tasting of Lignell & Piispanen's products with suitable nibbles (tapas/chocolate/cheese). Historical backgroundon Oy Gust. Ranin, Lignell & Piispanen and Koivumäki Manor.
- For an extra charge: Three-course dinner with additional drinks.
- Where you can book: Koivumäen Kartano Oy, tel. +358-17-3614291, www.koivumaenkartano.com or firstname.lastname@example.org